Choosing the right saddle requires careful consideration of the shape of your body and your preferred riding posture. How far do you like to ride, and how fast? Cost, colour, and weatherproofness can also be priorities. Our saddle selection includes unisex and women-specific models in a wide variety of styles from the industry’s best brands including Terry, Selle Italia, SMP, Brooks and many others.
Not sure which saddle will work for you? Our Saddle Library lets you try an unlimited number of test saddles until you find The One.
How It Works
1. Book a Saddle Library appointment on our booking page (pick a time when you'll have 30 mins - 1 hour to road test saddles). When you book, you'll pay $60. This is your library membership! It includes a one-on-one consultation with one of our saddle experts, as well as access to our full library of test saddles. $30 will be credited toward the cost of a saddle if you find one you like.
2. On the day of your appointment, bring your bike and wear the clothes you normally ride in.
3. We'll help you choose some saddles to try, install each one for you and adjust it according to your needs.
4. When you find one that feels good, check it out for a test ride of up to one hour.
5. If the saddle still feels right, we’ll give you a brand new one of your own to keep. Otherwise, try another one. There’s no limit on the number of saddles you can try, and we will be here to help through the whole process.