CUSTOM ORDER & BUILT
The new Bike Friday All-Packa is a more capable bikepacking bike in more travel situations than previously imagined possible! Yes, its easier to fly, bus, throw in the back of an adventure van, on top of a packraft, etc. than any other bikepacking rig available. It’s also a fully capable dirt road rambler, ready for an unpaved expedition to the farthest corners of the world. No, this isn’t the bike for shredding the most technical trails – instead we designed the All-Packa for the joys of riding our local logging roads and flowy singletrack.
Reach out if you are interested in getting start with your order
- Fits most bikepacking bags on the market with three-packs (3 bottle braze-ons) on seat mast, fork legs, down tube, and four-pack on top tube
- Clearance for 20 in x 2.4 in tires. Widely available around the world
- Geometry optimized for off-road gear hauling with a longer front-center and lower center-of-gravity than other Bike Fridays
- The All-Packa is custom fit for riders from 4 ft 6 in to 6 ft 4 in, with better gear hauling options that any other bikepacking bike on the market. Lower step-over! Seatpack will never rub the rear tire!
- The frame folds in 30 seconds (32x24x12?) to fit into a bus, car trunk, packraft etc…
- Packs into an airline check-able suitcase – The only bikepacking bike that also flies!
- Rider weight up to 220lbs with no gear weight limits
- E-assist compatible and upgradable
- Built to your size, color and component choices in Oregon by our team
Quick Folds in 30 seconds to fit into a small space, 36 x 29 x 14” (varies slightly with frame size and component selections)
|Easy to Travel with||
Will disassemble to fit into a standard airline check-able Samsonite suitcase. 31 x 21 x 12”
Bike is hand built to fit your body measurements of height, weight, inseam and riding style. Effective Top Tube range of 48cm-62cm. This usually fits riders 4'6" to 6'2". The All-Packa frame is built for riders up to 220-lbs.
We use quality components from reputable brands like FSA, Tektro, KMC, Uno/Kalloy, Microshift, Schwalbe, as well as other OEM partners. Due to supply chain disruptions, we must sometimes make substitutions of similar or greater quality and function. Please speak to our Bike Experts for specific component requests.
There are all the usual ways to haul gear, plus a few unusual ones. For example you can attach 5 water bottle cages and even front and rear racks if desired.
1×9 speed, cassette 11-40, 44t chainring, 170mm crankset, sealed bearing BB
1-1/8" FSA Orbit Mallet All-Terrain upgrade uses Orbit XLII
Odyssey Path Pro 20 x 2.4" Semi-slick w/ Shrader valve tubes
The 2×9 All-Terrain component groups comes with 20 x 2.35" Odyssey Aitken Knobby tires as standard.
Note: We do not recommend tires smaller than 20" x 2.0" on the All-Packa because a bottom bracket that low can create pedal-strike issues.
wide 24mm+ internal width, 406mm rims, laced 3-cross to 36 hole Quick Release Hyper-Glide hubs. All-Terrain upgrade uses sealed cartridge bearing hubs and Alienation tubeless-compatible rims.
160mm mechanical disc
All-Terrain upgrade uses 160mm hybrid hydraulic
Packalope split alt-bars. 730mm, 17deg sweep. Extensions are 350mm apart c-c. 380grams
28.6mm seatpost, comfort saddle, platform pedals
There are numerous custom frame options available. For example, the bike can be made compatible with the Rohloff hub. Unfortunately this frame cannot be made belt-drive compatible due to the fold.