An award-winning product, the men's MT500 waterproof cycling jacket been the undisputed go-to garment for pro riders like Danny MacAskill as well as your trail weekend warrior. It has earned legendary status in the mountain bike scene for its endurance and waterproofing. Now in its third generation it continues to wow riders and reviewers alike.
Nothing has been left to chance on this product. The jacket incorporates stretch panelling where you need it most for ease of movement, while backpack compatible venting ensures that airflow around the body isn't compromised by wearing a pack. All zippers are YKK and highly rain-resistant. And, the hood has been developed to wear either over or under a helmet. Multiple pockets ensure that essentials can be stowed away and the chest pockets even double as venting.
- Exceptionally breathable ExoShell60 3-Layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam-sealed construction
- Durable shoulders with silicone grip and ergonomically positioned stretch panels
- 3D adjustable hood with collar retention system
- Ventilation by large underarm 2 way zipped vent extending onto back, compatible with back pack
- Front pockets doubling as vents, hidden internal pocket and sleeve lift pass pocket
- Water-repellent VISLON zip with storm flap
- Reflective trims on hood, cuff and rear tail
|Black / Small||05055939942162||E9117BK/3|